Customer Service Tech
Be a part of a family friendly, growing business where you are appreciated and opportunities for further education and growth are available and encouraged. Feel good about the work that you do, working in an environment where taking care of your customers is considered critical for success and growth.
A high energy, quality oriented, fun individual that enjoys working outdoors and has great integrity is desired.
Provide “Plant Health Care” services including fertilization, weed control, insect and disease control, soil aerification, and related services.
Represent company with customers and servicing their landscape needs.
- Service customer landscapes. This may include fertilization, weed control, insect and disease control, etc.
- Preparation of products needed in order to provide service
- Maintain and clean truck, equipment and shop area.
- Be aware of and follow all safety requirements including safe handling of products and use of equipment
- Provide quality service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively, oral and written, with customers, employees, vendors and management.
- Perform other duties as needed and support a team environment.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma
- Experience preferred but not required.
- High integrity and a strong work ethic
- Time management skills
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Professional appearance
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work outdoors throughout the year. Work includes lifting, pushing and carrying 50 lbs. multiple times per day.
- Willingness to wear proper safety equipment and apparel.
- Willing to submit to a Background check
- Willing to submit to drug test, and random drug testing.
- Valid driver’s license
- Be eligible to drive truck based upon driving record (DMV)
- Reliable transportation to work.
- Excellent pay, and overtime pay in excess of 40 hours
- Holiday and vacation pay after one year of full-time service.
- Weekends off (occasional Saturday work required)
- In-house training
- Other educational and training opportunities
- An environment in which employees are valued and appreciated.
- Some flexibility on schedule when possible
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $22.00 per hour depending upon education, experience and overall ability